Using a tattoo stencil machine is better when you have to make some hands free designs. It makes most of our work super easy when you know how to use a tattoo stencil machine.
Tattoo stencil machines are also known as thermal printer machines as well. Don’t get confused when you read the other name somewhere, both are the same.
There are many people who were confused and wanted to know how to use a tattoo stencil machine correctly.
In this post, I am going to share how to use a tattoo stencil machine with step by step guide and everything you should care about.
How to use a tattoo stencil machine
- The very first step that you have to do is to get your design on paper. Make sure the quality of the paper is nice.
- Get another carbon piece of paper.
- Insert the carbon paper faced down on the slot in the machine.
- Lift up the cover of the machine and slide the paper inside.
- Make sure the clothing sticks clear and the paper is fit perfectly.
- Take the paper with the design on it and put it in the front slot facing down.
- The machine will automatically pull down the paper once you put it there correctly.
- You can select options such as auto, halftone, etc.
- You can select or change the resolution if you want.
- You can leave it on auto if you don’t know much of the options thing.
- Press the copy button on the machine.
- Make a way to pass both the papers without distracting them.
- Wait till it stops and comes out.
- Once it’s done. You will have the design on your paper.
- That’s it.
It is super simple.
It is just like printing a simple paper.
The only thing that you have to care about is, to insert the paper properly and without tearing them off.
Here’s a video on how to use a tattoo stencil machine that you can watch and understand in a better way. The video is short (1:30 minutes) and won’t take much of your time as well.
I hope you must have understood the process to use a thermal printer machine or a tattoo stencil machine in an easy and better way.
Soon, I am going to post some articles on the best tattoo stencil machines and all. If you are curious and looking for them, you can bookmark this site and get back after some time.
Do you still have some questions regarding using a tattoo stencil machine? Do let me know in the comments below.
You may like to read this as well:
Top 10 Best Rotary Tattoo Machines in 2021
Top 7 Best Tattoo Power Supplies
Best Motor For Rotary Tattoo Machine
Types of Tattoo Machines: Rotary vs Coil Machine
How does a Tattoo Machine Work?
How To Setup a Tattoo Machine
Top 8 Best Wireless Tattoo Machines in 2021