The world of tattoo artists is changing and evolving. Back when tattoos first came into existence, electric power was not a thing. Tattooing has since come a long way from the old-fashioned methods of using an ink pen to hand drawing designs on paper and then rubbing them onto skin with a needle or bunch of needles dipped in ink.
Today’s most modern artists are using electric power for their artistry, which includes digital tattoo supplies that require electricity as well as traditional equipment like hammers and chisels that have been used by other generations before us.
Here in this article, we are going to list down 5 such best digital tattoo power supplies only for you; now, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into it!
Top 5 Best Digital Power Supply
Most units cannot match the quality of Dragon Art. The device uses a sturdy metal frame and can be used for a long time. The most impressive thing about it is that you can keep using this dual tattoo power supply for longer, and the smart dragon art design has made it possible.
It has three side vents that allow it to exhale all the heat out and keep the equipment running at an optimal temperature. Another most important thing about this power supply is that it supports both shader and liners.
You can get precise voltage control through its dual knobs. The adjustable voltage control provides fine-tuning to your tattoo machine for the best results, which is mostly not available in other power supplies on the market.
- The Dragon Art power supply is equipped with a digital LCD screen. The display shows the voltage level and allows you to change the mode (linear and shaded). The dual power dial allows you to regulate and adjust the current output level ranging from 1.5v to 18v.
- Beginners find it difficult to use the power supply when they cannot properly control the power supply. Dragon Art solved this problem by manufacturing a machine with a low profile (ultra) design.
- This design makes the device easy to use and provides you with perfect control. It is suitable for beginners, but it does not mean that it cannot be utilized by a professional. It is professional equipment designed for long-term service.
- You will get a stainless steel foot pedal and two clip cords along with this power supply. In addition, it also has a built-in protection system, freeing you from worrying about safety issues.
This machine does not allow you to use two machines at the same time. You have to unplug and reset one of the machines to use the other one.
Who Should Buy?
With simple and easy controls, everyone will love to work with this tattoo power supply, especially beginners.
Also Read: How Do Tattoo Stencil Machines Works?
This red-colored dual digital tattoo power supply provided by One Tattoo World is well-made, durable, light, and easy to move. Users like the flat stainless steel pedal, but some people have noticed that it struggles with voltage.
The tattoo LCD power box has a size of 5.5 “x 4.5 “x 3.2” and has a blue LCD screen, which is great because it can provide you with accurate readings, two 8-inch long clamping wires, and a power cord. The switch in the lower-left corner allows you to switch between shader and liner. Another big advantage of this power box is that it has a 120/220v switch.
- Like another unit in the tattoo world, this unit has a simple interface for users to use.
- There is only an on / off button, a switch that helps you switch between lining and shading modes, and a knob for adjusting the voltage.
- The blue LCD is useful because it can know the voltage level you are dealing with.
- It uses two independent shaders and linear output ports; you can have two machines always connected to power.
- You can switch between units for use with just one touch of the switch. At the same time, there is a pedal output. Like traditional pedals, this flat stainless steel pedal reduces pressure on the legs.
- Problems with the voltage.
Who Should Buy?
If you are looking for high-quality and professional services, then you can trust OTW-P008-3R from the tattoo world.
If you are familiar with tattoo power supplies, you might be familiar with the tattoo star brand as this model is made by them. The seller is located in the United States but provides power cords that match the electrical outlets of any country. That is because the power supply works with global voltage.
This unit has a simple switch mechanism that can switch between shading and lining. It has ports for both liner and shader; thus, both can be connected to the supplier. Also, there is another port for the foot pedal right next to them.
It can save you time because you don’t need to plug in the machine to use them as you can keep them connected to the power source and switch between both of them while working. In addition, it also has dual adjustment knobs to get the precise voltage that works with your machine.
Not only that but the device is also equipped with flat-foot pedals and clip cords. Unlike other products, the pedal attached to this device is made of stainless steel. You will feel the difference in the pedal because it allows you to work for hours without hurting your legs and feet.
- This power supply connects two devices: a shader and a liner. Using the rotary switch, you can switch between devices and save time.
- The machine can operate at any output level between 1.5v and 18v.
- The digital display and dial allow you to choose any level between ranges.
- The Pirate Face Power Supply is easy to use.
- It uses a high-quality structure, which includes a cable clamp and a pedal.
- It is super flexible and can work anywhere in the voltage range of 110v to 220v.
- Pirate Face has upgraded the pedals with stainless steel.
- The clipped line is 6 feet long. If you need the power cord connection to be compatible with the power outlet in your country/region, you need to make special requirements.
Over time, you may need to make some repairs to the equipment.
Who should buy it?
Suitable for both professionals and beginners
MAST U1 is available in a variety of colors and is one of the best wireless batteries on the market. They cooperate with most RCA rotary tattoo machines and help tattoo artists all over the world.
This power supply is quite simple and easy to use. All you have to do is press and hold the power button on the top of the device. When you start it up, it will automatically set to 10V, but you can change it to suit your machine needs because it works between 6V and 11V. You can change the voltage in 1V increments or decrements.
- The mast battery is a battery with a capacity of 1200mah. It takes 3 to 6 hours to charge 100%. It has five indicator lights that represent the capacity status of the battery.
- This wireless device has different voltage levels, so it can be suitable for all tattoo styles. The start voltage for the unit is 10V, which is set automatically. You can choose any voltage level between 6v and 11v depending on the needs of the device.
- Using this machine is straightforward and simple. You just need to press and hold the power option at the top.
Without any guarantees. If the machine starts to show any problem, you will have no choice but to buy a new machine. However, with its durability, you can expect to use it for a long time.
Who should buy it?
Suitable for both beginners and professionals
Biomaser has manufactured one of the best tattoo power supplies, with an innovative and easy-to-use touch screen. This even comes with a protective panel to avoid unnecessary scratches or smudges on the screen.
Speaking of performance, TP-5 exceeded all of our expectations. To connect traditional and rotary coil machines a DC/19″ is utilized and uses a digital microprocessor to adjust the voltage level. It will work with most tattoo machines on the market.
It also has a powerful protection system to prevent short circuits and other obstacles. Finally, it is equipped with a memory mode that allows you to switch modes between lining and shading, which is perfect for lazy artists who want to run the two in one.
- Well designed, the model has a digital time setter, so you can set the time for the current to flow.
- You can use the switch button to switch the power between two connected machines and operate the two machines with a one-foot pedal.
- It is a durable and efficient power supply.
- The manufacturer offers an 18-month tattoo power supply warranty and a 3-month adapter warranty.
- It is a single power supply that can be connected to a double tattoo machine at the same time.
- This power supply can run all kinds of tattoo machines on the market.
- The power supply will work with the 110v-250v / ac50-60Hz power input and can work with the adjustable power input of any country. This can provide a 3v-18v direct current, compatible with the efficient operation of all kinds of tattoo machines.
- The problem may occur with the buttons as they can start flicking over time.
Who should buy it?
You can buy this if you don’t want to put much effort, suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Also Read: Top 8 Best Wireless Tattoo Machines in 2021
The performance of the tattoo machine will depend entirely on the power supply provided to it. So, if you want your machine to run smoothly and efficiently, you need to choose the best tattoo power supply.
In our review, we analyzed and recommended the best digital tattoo power supply that can ease your tattoo journey. Using any of them, you have the best chance of providing the best service as a tattoo artist. But we personally recommend using Pirate Face Tattoo Dual Digital Tattoo Power Supply. Rest is on you!
How Do Tattoo Stencil Machines Works?
How Does a Rotary Tattoo Machine Works?
Top 5 Best Tattoo Kits for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide
The Best Tattoo Machines for Beginners: The Complete Guide
How To Set Up A Rotary Tattoo Machine